The Zorro area light offers superior performance, reliability and a high efficiency exterior car park & external walkway lighting solution. With the option of wireless smart controls, the Zorro complements the enLighten Chamaeleon™, Tauro Blu and Medici undercover car park range.
- Sleak low profile design available in silver or black
- Modular design offering a broad range of lumen outputs and light distribution
- High performance Philips LUXEON Rebel ES LEDs
- Breather gaps between modules increase heat transfer to maximise LED performance
- Easy fit universal mountings and connectors – ability to fit square, round or hexagonal poles
- Adjustable spigot offers horizontal and vertical installation
- Optional wireless smart controls for light switching & dimming
- Energy savings – up to 70% compared to traditional HID lighting
- Flexibility – 4 lensing options provides a range of light outputs to fit lighting need
- Reduced retrofit costs – able to fit existing pole & arm infrastructure
- Improved maintenance management of lights across a precinct or campus via smart controls
- Increased safety – real time monitoring of lights via dedicated website
- Light quality – provides uniform illumination with minimal light spillage & glare
- Long life – 100,000+ hours reduces maintenance in applications where reliability is critical and access can be difficult (L70 at 25°C)
Parks, outdoor car parks, roads & pathways, external security lighting for campuses or industrial sites.