High/Low Bay luminaire
Tauro Blu (previously known as Cetus) is designed and purpose built for Australian warehousing conditions. Modular in design, Tauro Blu has multiple lensing options, offering unbeatable flexibility in light delivery to exactly where it is needed with minimal hotspotting and light wastage.
When combined with enLighten’s wireless smart controls, Tauro Blu delivers outstanding energy savings.
- High performance Philips LUXEON® M LEDs
- Low risk of light failure due to individual driver per module
- Generous ambient operating temperature range of -30°C to +60°C
- Optional enLighten smart controls (daylight harvesting and dimming) further increase energy savings
- Up to 70% energy savings compared to traditional HID lighting
- ESC, VEET and REES approved
- Easily scaleable to match lighting need
- Flexibility – provides improved control and light distribution through use of lensing
- Very low glare for enhanced worker comfort
High bay range: warehousing, cold storage, large retail, manufacturing sites.
Low bay range: loading docks, car park entries, plant rooms.